Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Recently, in an effort to both conserve money and eat better, I've re-dedicated myself to cooking at home more. You see, when you cook for a living, sometimes the last thing that you want to do at night when you get home is cook dinner.

I keep a well-stocked pantry and have a freezer full of meat but the one thing missing was vegetables. I decided to sign up for the CSA program offered through Full Circle Farm (a local farm just outside of town). Now every two weeks I get a box of delicious, organic fruits and veggies to work with.

I'll try to blog new recipes inspired by the contents of my box a couple of times a week and each time I get a new box I'll blog it's contents. Occasionally I may also blog a random thought or two.

One caveat, I don't fancy myself much of a writer. I have a tendency to ramble and I love parenthesis (I like to explain myself). So, if you can put up with my writing, I hope to provide you with some inspirations for your own kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment