Friday, December 18, 2009

Screw the Resolutions Hawaiian Feast for LLS

As (hopefully) the final part of my fund raising efforts for my Team in Training event I am planning a "Screw the Resolutions Hawaiian Feast" to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for Jan 14, 2010 at Starry Nights in Kirkland Washington.

I've been spending a lot of time planning the event and recruiting donors and kitchen help. I just want to take a minute to thank all of those who have thus far agreed to generously donate their time and talents to help make my event a success.

I'm still looking for more items to use as door prizes so if you (or someone you know) owns a restaurant, is an artist, or has some other talent they may be willing to share, I would love to hear from them.

Thanks to:
Matt Jones, Starry Nights Catering ~ www.starrynightscatering.com
QFC

and all my fabulous donors:
Teresa Ritzhaupt, Executive Home Cleaning ~ urbancougar@gmail.com
D. Ted Harris ~ mysituationalawareness.wordpress.com
Bill Reimann, Spotlight ~ www.12vspotlight.com
Fred Good ~ www.ubermini.com
Jalene Hernandez ~ www.jalenedance.com
Jean Avery, Mary Kay ~ www.marykay.com/jeanavery
Dana Sullivan ~ web.me.com/danajsullivan/DanaSullivan/Home.html
Brian Vann ~ www.etsy.com/shop/bvann
Vanessa Wilke
Amanda Downing

and all my fabulous kitchen volunteers:
Conni Brownell ~ www.charmedradish.com
Jay Delong ~ www.canapechefservices.com
Cindy Hilliard ~ www.briarlaine.com
Debra Lane ~ www.mychefdelivers.com
Betsy Rogers ~ www.ovenstobetsy.com
Karen Rosenzweig ~ www.incrediblechef.com
Tom Rzegocki ~ www.tomsinhomecooking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment